Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
Patentado eu41 Casual uk9 de Zapatos cn45 us11 us11 Fiesta black ZQ blue 5 5 y Stiletto mujer 5 Noche Rojo eu43 uk9 Tacones Negro Rosa Tacones uk7 Cuero blue 5 10 us9 Vestido Boda Azul Tac¨®n 8 5 5 cn42 eu43 Splitting up long articles into sections is a helpful way of presenting content. Joomla! can be used to split Articles into multiple pages which are linked using Previous and Next page navigation and also a Table of Contents section which is displayed as part of the Article.
- Enter the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias as required:
- Page Title: Allows you to enter a sub title for the page displayed after the Article title. If left blank the main Article title will be used.
- Table of Contents Alias: Used to give a shortened name for the Table of Contents which is displayed as part of multiple page Articles. If left blank the link will be displayed as Page #.
- Click the Insert Pagebreak button. The screen will close and a horizontal rule will be inserted to show the location of the Pagebreak.
- To close the Insert Pagebreak screen without inserting a Pagebreak click the X close button.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each Pagebreak required.
- To remove a Pagebreak delete the horizontal rule using the delete or backspace keys.
It is not possible to edit the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias using the content editor once it has been inserted. To modify the Pagebreak you can do one of the following:
- us9 Cuero y Negro Tacones Patentado Rojo 8 cn45 10 5 Vestido cn42 black Stiletto 5 Azul us11 Tac¨®n de Boda us11 eu43 5 5 mujer 5 blue Fiesta uk9 Casual eu41 blue Rosa 5 uk9 ZQ Tacones uk7 Zapatos eu43 Noche Delete and re-insert the pagebreak using the process described above.
- Edit the raw HTML of the Article using the editor and modify the title and alt attributes of the relevant