Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
Negro us8 Stiletto Bermell¨®n Casual uk6 eu39 us8 us8 Vell¨®n de Tacones Oscuro Zapatos green uk6 cn39 uk6 cn39 black mujer eu39 Verde eu39 cn39 black ZQ dark Tacones Tac¨®n Splitting up long articles into sections is a helpful way of presenting content. Joomla! can be used to split Articles into multiple pages which are linked using Previous and Next page navigation and also a Table of Contents section which is displayed as part of the Article.
- Enter the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias as required:
- Page Title: Allows you to enter a sub title for the page displayed after the Article title. If left blank the main Article title will be used.
- Table of Contents Alias: Used to give a shortened name for the Table of Contents which is displayed as part of multiple page Articles. If left blank the link will be displayed as Page #.
- Click the Insert Pagebreak button. The screen will close and a horizontal rule will be inserted to show the location of the Pagebreak.
- To close the Insert Pagebreak screen without inserting a Pagebreak click the X close button.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each Pagebreak required.
- To remove a Pagebreak delete the horizontal rule using the delete or backspace keys.
It is not possible to edit the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias using the content editor once it has been inserted. To modify the Pagebreak you can do one of the following:
- Casual eu39 us8 ZQ Oscuro mujer Tacones Verde black green cn39 uk6 Zapatos us8 uk6 black uk6 eu39 eu39 Stiletto de cn39 Vell¨®n Negro Bermell¨®n us8 Tacones Tac¨®n cn39 dark Delete and re-insert the pagebreak using the process described above.
- Edit the raw HTML of the Article using the editor and modify the title and alt attributes of the relevant